The Candid HR Team
Meet Emma Harvey - Founder of Candid HR
Human Resources Consultant
Emma specialises in providing commercially focused HR solutions to her clients, enabling them to achieve their business objectives and maximise performance. With over 20 years’ experience in HR across multiple sectors and industries, Emma works with clients in the public and private sectors based in the UK and internationally.
She is a solutions driven HR practitioner, commercially astute and builds lasting relationships with clients, stakeholders and external partners. She has extensive operational, tactical and strategic HR experience within fast paced unionised and non-unionised environments operating within Medical Devices, IT, Media, Telecoms, Education, Professional Services, Construction, Retail, Manufacturing, Print, Healthcare, Travel and Logistics.
Emma is pragmatic and adept at delivering results for her clients, often in challenging business conditions but also when companies are ready for growth. Although a generalist in terms of the skill set she possesses, she does have a specialism in creating positive employee relations stemming from a deep routed desire to do things the right way and achieve positive results for the business. Her management style is open, values based and collaborative (wherever practical) and she is able to clearly communicate with all stakeholders who may at times have competing priorities. She is able to balance operational requirements with strategic direction, designing and delivering a roadmap to success to achieve objectives.
Examples of projects and client work:
- Providing independent HR advice to businesses who have limited or no HR support by offering a comprehensive range of HR services.
- Providing clients with straight talking technical HR advice in order to deliver effective solutions tailored to their needs.
- Driving down People Costs by providing support including:
- Absence management
- Performance management
- Discipline, grievance and dispute resolution
- Talent acquisition (Recruitment) and Talent Management (Development)
- Leadership and Management Training
- Change Management (Organisational, Cultural and TUPE)
- Updating HR policies and procedures to ensure businesses meet their legal requirements
- Any other People related issues that require HR knowledge and support /damage limitation
Qualifications and professional memberships
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- BA (Hons.) International Studies Class 2:1
You can Download this profile as a PDF - CLICK HERE